Saint John Urgent Care

Saint John Urgent Care is available to help you if you have suffered a minor injury, have a high fever or have a medical issue that requires immediate attention. No appointment required. Our Urgent Care facility is a convenient alternative to your family doctor if you are unable to make it. All ages are welcome to see our providers. With our on-site lab, you’ll get quick test results.

Hours of Saint John Urgent Care

The Saint John Urgent Care is available Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Sundays 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.

Our location

The Saint John Urgent Care can be found on the 2nd floor of Saint John Pavilion, 3550 S 4th Street Leavenworth, Kansas in Suite 200.

How do I reach Saint John Urgent Care?

  • Common Conditions We Treat
  • Ticks on animals and insects
  • Allergies and asthma
  • Skin infections, cuts, splinters and burns
  • Eye, ear and nose problems.
  • Sore throats, bronchitis and colds are all possible.

Labor work

  • Rash or skin infections
  • Physicals for sport and work
  • Broken bones, strains and sprains
  • Abdominal and stomach pains
  • Vaccinations
  • Vertigo
  • Work injuries
  • X-Ray

Physicals are done for school, work, and camp. We perform health screenings such as blood pressure screenings and provide flu shots when needed.

Our Providers

Beth Horseman, APRNNurse practitioner Beth Horseman, APRN Beth Horseman was raised in Lansing Kansas. Maryville University gave her her Master’s and Bachelor’s degrees, respectively. She also received her Associates degree from Kansas City Kansas Community College. The American Association of Nurse Practitioners has certified her. She worked as a trauma and emergency room nurse for over 11 years. She is a Family Nurse Practitioner and has devoted her time to urgent care and emergency medicine. She lives in Leavenworth with her two daughters. She believes that every patient is special and should be involved in their healthcare.

  • Marcy Hoppes, FNP-CNurse Practitioner Marcy Hoppes
  • Marcy Hoppes, a Family Nurse Practitioner, is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners.
  • She is a registered nurse with extensive clinical experience in a range of settings, including family practice and critical care.
  • Marcy graduated from the University of Saint Mary with a Master of Science degree in Nursing in the Family Nurse Practitioners Track.
  • She is an Officer (MAJ), in the US Army Reserve Nurse Corps, and has also had experience with case management.
  • She is passionate about providing the best care possible for her patients.

Washington, D.C.-based Providence Health System announced that it will discontinue acute care services by 2018 in order to make healthcare more accessible for its growing community. Instead, it will offer care coordination, virtual care, telehealth services, and primary and urgent care. Providence will also evaluate “non-healthcare-related services” in an effort to improve patients’ lives outside of a healthcare setting. Throughout the transition, Providence will be working with civic leaders, clinicians, task forces and other groups. Keith Vander Kolk is the CEO and president of the health system. “We know that 15% is spent in actual healthcare, which means that the remaining 85% is spent on other areas that either positively impact or negatively affect their overall well-being,” he said. “That is where there is the greatest opportunity for meaningful change, and we must focus our energy on advancing an agenda of transformation that will serve Washington, D.C. in new and lasting ways.” Providence, which is part Of Ascension, will still be in Washington, D.C. Carroll Manor, a skilled nursing facility, will continue to function as Ascension Living, Ascension’s senior living and care division. Providence states that the task forces of Ascension will review plans for both this division and all other services.

Our priority is your safety

It is vital to look after your health and that of your family. Don’t delay seeking treatment if you are experiencing pain or other ongoing symptoms. Schedule an appointment today if you or someone you care about has delayed regular screenings and treatment for chronic conditions. It’s important to detect problems early so they can be treated more easily. We are ready to provide the best care for you and your family. However, we take strict safety precautions to ensure that you remain safe.